The following policy outlines how J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd collects, protects and acts as a responsible data controller and processor of data owned by its data subjects. When we talk about J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd within this policy we are referring to J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd and its subsidiaries and associated businesses.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND KEEP YOUR DATA?
We may collect and process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include some or all of the following:
- To enable us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services
- To identify and prevent fraud by false representation which protects both you as an individual and our business customers.
- To determine your interest and suitability for direct marketing of J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd
For these reasons we maintain basic information and records of your data for the maximum amount of time that our services may be of benefit to you at any point in your current or future career.
What data do we keep?
When it comes to your Personal Identifiable Information, the data we keep may involve some or all of the following:
- First and last name
- Contact details:
- Email Address - personal and work
- Telephone numbers - personal and work
- Home and work addresses
- Social media accounts
We also store data pertains to your company and opportunity size. These may include some or all of the following:
- Number of employees
- Growth plans
- Financial information
- Previous interactions and transactions with our business
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use your data through both manual and automated processes to perform actions such as some or all of the following:
- Direct marketing for J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd services
- Customised marketing of J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd third-party network services
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd collects data from various direct and indirect sources:
- A direct business interaction via phone, email, in person or web between you and J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd
- Referrals and references from previous managers, peers and/or employers
- Public sources where you have made your information public such as personal websites, public directories and social media
- Events and promotions from J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd and/or the third-parties within the J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd network
- Community and interest groups and sites shared by you and J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd
In all instances that J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd collect your data from third parties, social media, events and communities we do so in accordance with the policies and procedures of the data source. We also advise you to revise the data privacy policies and agreements of such providers.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
All J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd systems are provided by reputable trusted providers such as Microsoft using cloud technologies providing tested secure environments with multi-layer security and authentication.
Who do we share your data with? We may be required to share some or all of the details we hold on you with interested parties such as:
- Third-parties within the J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd network that may be able to deliver a beneficial service to you
- Third-parties working with or on behalf of J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd to improve or deliver service to you.
- SaaS and web services used by J.R. Schneider & Associates Ltd
Where possible and applicable we anonymise, tokenise and encrypt your data. In addition, when sharing with third parties, we share as little information as is needed for them to provide the relevant service to meet your needs and that benefit you based on the information you have provided and shared with us. These are also subject to contractual agreements that protect your data.
HOW DO I DELETE OR DEACTIVATE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED?